- Order could cause certain areas to lose funding and representation
- Biden says Trump has ‘quit on this country’
- McConnell outlines Republican coronavirus relief bill
- US failure to report vital coronavirus data is hobbling response
- Sign up to our First Thing newsletter
Donald Trump “cannot imprison Michael Cohen for writing a book”, the American Civil Liberties Union said, as the organization filed suit against the federal government.
Joe Biden promised to give a raise to childcare workers, who he said are “too often underpaid, unseen, and undervalued.”
The Democratic candidate noted 40% of childcare workers are still on SNAP or Medicaid, calling that figure “unacceptable.”Continue reading...