- Two officers shot amid Breonna Taylor killing charging decision
- Protesters despair for justice in Breonna Taylor killing
- Louisville: man charged in shooting of two officers
- Trump booed while paying respects to RBG
- Sign up for Fight to Vote – our weekly US election newsletter
Donald Trump said that Medicare beneficiaries will soon be receiving a $200 card in the mail to help them afford their prescriptions.
“Nobody’s seen this before. These cards are incredible,” Trump said. “I will always take care of our wonderful senior citizens.”
While unveiling his “America First Healthcare Plan” in a speech in Charlotte, North Carolina, Donald Trump is veering away from healthcare and is trying to paint the Democratic party as “socialism”.
“Under the Democrats plan, costs would skyrocket,” he said. “Seniors, they’ve been paying their entire lives.” Trump said, seeming to talk about healthcare, but then seemed to veer off saying that the Democrats support “socialism and open borders”.Continue reading...